Experienced Personal Injury Representation
When you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, you may be eligible for compensation to help you combat the medical, financial and emotional stress that injury leaves in its wake. Your personal injury claim could ensure that you get financial compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other challenges that the injury has caused.
Working with an experienced personal injury attorney is one way to ensure that your case receives the care and attention it deserves. At [NAP_NAMES ID=“FIRM-NAME-1”], not only does our founding attorney have more than 20 years of experience working with personal injury clients in Houston and the surrounding area but he is also board-certified for this practice area. He can offer you the legal and emotional support that you need to fight for your rights throughout your personal injury claim.
The Benefits Of Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney
When you begin a personal injury claim, you have many choices ahead of you. However, choosing to work with an experienced personal injury attorney could be one of the most important choices you make, and it could make the path ahead of you much easier. Some of the many benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer include:
- Free consultations. Many law firms — including [NAP_NAMES ID=“FIRM-NAME-1”] — offer no-cost consultations that can help you understand your options before filing a claim.
- Insurance. An attorney can help deal with the insurance companies when they are difficult to contact or otherwise resistant.
- Avoiding statute of limitations issues. Statute of limitations can be a challenge, but an attorney can ensure that you do not miss any important deadlines related to your case.
- Litigation. While negotiating a fair settlement is an important goal, an attorney can represent your interests in court if negotiations fall through.
- Reduced stress. While your personal injury case can be a deeply stressful time, having an attorney by your side can help reduce your stress and let you focus on recovering.
- The best possible results. While no lawyer can guarantee success, working with an attorney can help ensure that you receive the compensation you need not just for current expenses but for the long-term costs related to your injuries.
It is important to remember that there is a statute of limitations when you file a claim in Texas. While an attorney can help you keep track of important deadlines for your case, they can only help you if you contact them before the time runs out on your case.
Learn more by visiting our personal injury FAQ page.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Case
Are you ready to begin building your personal injury claim? Contact the board-certified and experienced attorney at [NAP_NAMES ID=“FIRM-NAME-1”] through our online contact form or by calling [NAP_PHONE ID=“LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-1”] to arrange for a free consultation.