Shane R. Kadlec: Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney in Houston
Maximizing your award to minimize your heartache
The Law Office of Shane R. Kadlec focuses on recovering compensation for personal injury victims. Our legal team serves clients throughout Texas, including Houston, Beaumont, Galveston, Austin and the Rio Grande Valley communities. We handle all personal injury cases on contingency, meaning you do not pay any attorney’s fees until you recover on your claim. When you retain our law firm, you can expect:
- Substantial litigation experience — Attorney Shane R. Kadlec has more than 15 years of experience in civil jury trials and negotiations.
- Board certification in personal injury law — Shane R. Kadlec is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as a personal injury trial attorney, a status that is awarded to only a few select lawyers.
- Attention to your physical and legal recovery — If you are uninsured, our firm refers you to doctors who provide quality medical care and who postpone billing you until your personal injury case is successfully resolved.
- Responsiveness and accessibility — Our law firm maintains a policy of touching base with you monthly, even if the status of your case has not changed.
- Results — Our goal, like yours, is to achieve the maximum possible recovery for your injuries. We have a record of success.
Personal injury litigation
By concentrating our practice almost entirely on personal injury litigation, our firm is able to devote our substantial resources to the effective investigation of our clients’ accidents and the thorough preparation for their trials. This level of attention is a primary reason for our success in personal injury, medical malpractice, auto accident and wrongful death cases involving:
Compensation for auto accidents
Negotiating with auto insurance companies can make you feel victimized again after you have already suffered injuries in a car accident. Claims adjusters represent the goals of the companies they work for — to increase profits and reduce expenses. Succeeding at their job duties often means delaying, denying or underpaying your claim. Our attorney works hard to recover what you deserve after:
Recovery for workplace accidents in Houston
If your employer does not participate in the Texas workers compensation system, you can sue in civil court to recover damages for your on-the-job injuries. Our lawyer helps workers recover from nonparticipating employers — called “nonsubscribers” — for serious workplace accidents involving:
We also handle Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) claims in railroad exposure and collision cases.
Recover for your accident injury
To learn more about winning compensation for your injury, call the Law Office of Shane R. Kadlec at 281-643-2000 or contact our firm online to schedule your free consultation. From our office in Houston, we serve clients throughout Texas — including Houston, Beaumont, Galveston, Austin and the Rio Grande Valley. We handle personal injury cases on contingency — no win, no fee.