Shane R.Kadlec Work Injury Lawyer Houston Texas
Are you considering hiring the best Houston work injury lawyer to file a workplace injury claim, but you don’t know how these types of cases work? Worry no more because Shane R. Kadlec is here to let you understand your rights as an injured worker and help you get your maximum compensation.
The valid basis for a work accident claim
You may have a right to file a work accident claim if you get hurt at the workplace for any of the following reasons:
- Trip, slip or fall
- Dangerous machinery
- Defective equipment at work
- Falling object
- Negligence of co-workers
- Toxic substances or noxious environment
- Assault at work
- Cuts and lacerations
- Exposure to loud noise
- Muscle strains
- Risky procedures and practices in the workplace
- Improper or insufficient training
- Non-adherence to safety and health regulations
- Accident while operating a crane or forklift
- Industrial injuries including vibration white finger, or hand-arm vibration syndrome
- Manual handling and faulty lifting practices, etc.
If the cause of your injury isn’t among the above reasons, our foremost work injury attorney in Houston, TX, will be pleased to evaluate your claim and let you know if your case is viable.
Legal rights for work injury victims in Houston
Worker’s compensation rights vary widely depending on the type of accident. However, obtaining your full compensation can be difficult without the help of a top-of-the-line Houston workers Comp lawyer who understands the state work injury laws.
Generally speaking, there’re several universal legal rights for those who suffer injuries in the workplace which include:
- The right of filing a claim for your illness or injury in the state industrial court or workers compensation court
- The right to visit a physician and to pursue medical care
- The right to return to your job after treatment
- The right to hire an ideal workers compensation attorney in Houston to represent you
- The right to get some disability compensation if you’re unable to return to work because of your injury or illness whether temporarily or permanently
- The right to appeal any disagreement between you and your employer, employer’s insurance company or even the workers’ compensation court
What to do after an accident at work
There are several essential steps you’re supposed to follow after a workplace accident before contacting a work injury lawyer in Houston, TX, to help you file a claim.
The following steps will help you and your lawyer build a strong case:
- Seek medical care and get medical records
- Report the incident to your employer
- Document everything
- Take photos or videos of your injuries and accident cause (slippery floor, defective equipment, etc.)
- Get witnesses to prove your claims
- Contact our law firm
Choose the undefeated Houston work injury attorney
If you’re looking for a superior work injury attorney in Houston to represent, then we’re nearby and ready to help you file a claim and obtain for you the compensation you’re entitled to.
Choose Shane R. Kadlec now to get the unbeaten Houston work injury lawyer to fight for your rights. Please call us at 281-643-2000 for a free consultation or contact us online. https://www.injurylawyerhouston.com/contact/